МК Делаем трафаретный рисунок на футболке для поклонников Depeche Mode
МК: Делаем трафаретный рисунок на футболке: для поклонников Depeche Mode
Clarke wrote virtually all their music while he was a member — all but two songs on Speak & Spell (the band’s first album) are his (Gore wrote «Tora! Tora! Tora!» and «Big Muff»). When Clarke left, Gore filled the songwriting vacancy, becoming their primary composer. He sang on some of their tracks, but Gahan took lead on most of them.
Простой и быстрый метод трафаретной печати футболок
Gahan eventually grew frustrated singing Gore’s songs, and in 2003 released a solo album with his own compositions called Paper Monsters. On the next Depeche Mode album, Playing the Angel (2005), he wrote three songs.
- Isabelle from Oxford, Uk I often see the mistaken translation of Depeche Mode as «fast fashion». This is wrong! In French, «une dépeche» means «a dispatch», i.e. a piece of news, a report. The title of the French magazine that DM took their name from means «Fashion dispatch».
- Tom from Marble Falls, Ar In Germany in the early 80s their name seemed to be pronounced «DEH-Peshe Mode,» with the accent on in the first part of the word. I used to watch a German program «Formel Eins» and that’s the way the host would pronounce it.
- Danny from Sydney, Australia Their new album is like listening to paint dry.
- Stephen from Lehi, Ut Amazing they have endured so many years. The best always last!
- Richard from Rotherham, England Dave Gahan has developed a successful solo career over the last two or so years writing his own songs. A new album by Depeche due in the autumn of 2005 has songs written by Gahan has well has Gore as a result.
- Rod from Davao City, Other the album ‘violator’includes the hits ‘personal jesus,’policy of truth,’and ‘enjoy the silence.’
- Ben U. from San Jose, Ca Alan Wilder originally joined the band in 1981 as a replacement keyboardist for Vince Clarke. He remained a part-time member (he was only available for live performances and apperances, no studio work) until 1983, when he became a full-time member.
- Scott Evans from Bradford, Finland Depeche Mode’s roots go back as far as 1976, with Fletcher and Clarke forming a band called ‘No Romance in China’. They originally had two guitars, but were dropped for synths
see more comments
«Forever» by Chris Brown was written for a Wrigley’s Doublemint Gum commercial. The full song contains the gum’s tagline: «Double your pleasure, double your fun.»
Big Yellow TaxiJoni Mitchell
Joni Mitchell’s «Big Yellow Taxi» is about the commercialization of Hawaii. On her first trip to the islands, she looked out of her hotel window and saw a parking lot as far as the eye could see.
ШЕЛКОГРАФИЯ ДОМА. Трафаретная печать. Перенос рисунка, логотипа на ткань своими руками | HEADCRAFT
Suck It and SeeArctic Monkeys
The Arctic Monkeys 2022 song «Suck It and See» is titled after a British saying meaning you should try something to see if you like it.
A 2022 Gold’s Gym poll found «Stronger» by Kanye West the best song to work out to. Second place was the Rocky theme.
«Lady Marmalade» is the only song to hit #1 twice in both the UK and US.
My WayFrank Sinatra
According to Frank Sinatra’s daughter, he hated «My Way,» but had to sing it at every show when it became his signature song.
Как нанести Изображение на Футболку / How to put the image on T-shirts
David Paich of TotoSongwriter Interviews
Toto’s keyboard player explains the true meaning of «Africa» and talks about working on the Thriller album.
Yacht Rock QuizFact or Fiction
Christopher Cross with Deep Purple? Kenny Loggins in Caddyshack? A Fact or Fiction all about yacht rock and those who made it.
Тай дай футболки и не только
Julian LennonSongwriter Interviews
Julian tells the stories behind his hits «Valotte» and «Too Late for Goodbyes,» and fills us in on his many non-musical pursuits. Also: what MTV meant to his career.
Bass Player Scott EdwardsSong Writing
Scott was Stevie Wonder’s bass player before becoming a top session player. Hits he played on include «I Will Survive,» «Being With You» and «Sara Smile.»
70s Music Quiz 1Music Quiz
The ’70s gave us Muppets, disco and Van Halen, all which show up in this groovy quiz.
Trucking Songs That Were #1 HitsSong Writing
The stories behind the biggest hit songs about trucking.
Here’s How Depeche Mode Got Their Name
Some band name origins can be relatively easy to parse: take Fleetwood Mac (formed by Mick Fleetwood and John McVie) or Bon Jovi (named for, well, John Bongiovi). However, other musical artists tend to lean toward more etymologically ambiguous names, such as Aerosmith or Duran Duran. Depeche Mode is no exception to the second category: although its name derives from modern French, there has been an existing layer of controversy surrounding how the six-piece group got its name.
Formed in Basildon, Essex, in 1980 by founding members Vincent Clarke and Andy Fletcher (who at first aimed to start a Cure-influenced group), the groundbreaking techno-pop band quickly became one of the most powerful forces in the New Wave movement. Yet, the band didn’t take up its infamous name until after guitarist/keyboardist/songwriter Martin Gore joined in Spring 1980, as Rapid City Journal reports.
Before Gore joined what would become Depeche Mode, Gore was in a musical group called The French Look. It was the same trend of French-inspired namesakes that followed the budding band to success.
Простой и стильный рисунок на футболке через трафарет. Мастер-класс от Себильковой Ани
Upon the introduction of Dave Gahan into the band, the musical outfit became fully-formed and began to play to small audiences at school in May 1980. It was Gahan’s idea to name the new lineup after a French magazine, Dépêche mode (which roughly translates to «Fashion News») drawing inspiration from its progressive sound with the influence of French fashion, according to Eight Eighty Nine. It was pure coincidence that Gahan picked up a copy of the magazine for reference for one of his own designs when the name clicked.
While the literal French-to-English translation «fashion news» or «fashion dispatch», the band thought up a slightly more nuanced meaning post-translation. «It means hurried fashion or fashion dispatch. I like the sound of that,» Gore told one magazine in 1985, citing the «fast» nature of the band’s projects and sprawling interests.
DIY.Трафареты для футболок. Как сделать. Советы и ошибки
«The further we got into the pop world the more I changed. It was like a Before and After advert. Before, I was quiet, introverted, conscientious. I was a long-haired hippy like everyone else. Afterwards I realised I could do something other people might like.»